Youth Connect is proud to announce that we will be present at this year’s Youth Seminar. Zeminar is the new Youth Summit aimed at any and every one aged 15-20. This 3 day summit will be taking place in the RDS between the 11th to the 13th of October. The event is aimed at providing the youth of Ireland with space and support to innovate and excite the world. Goers will be given the opportunity to meet some of the most influential people in Ireland and to learn and speak with them. With top guest speakers from all fields, there is something for everyone, whether it be hearing what Bressie has to say on his success and the issues of emotional wellness to a Q&A with Irish star rugby player Jamie Heaslip.
For a full list of the speakers on show see: http://www.zeminar.ie/speakers/
The conference will be broken up into 8 different Hubs:
• Main Stage – Where the speakers will be performing
• Wellbeing Gym – Where attendees can look after their Physical and Mental wellbeing
• C.E.O. Boss It! – Where you can get information on career choices and exam preparation
• The Social Scene – A place to chill out and mingle
• Club Corner – National clubs and associations will be showcasing their organisations
• Youth Org United – Youth organisations will be showcasing their mandates and explain why you should get involved
• Activation Zone – Check out some cool science experiments and the latest in ground-breaking technology
• The Teacher’s Lounge – A place for teachers to earn a hard earned rest, as well as picking up some helpful tips for the classroom
Until 31 August, under 20’s tickets are 2-for-1 on the website, so you and a friend can attend for a fiver each!
For more information see: www.zeminar.ie/
Check out our